Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, March 11, 2011

Giant Chair

I needed to go to Home Goods the other day and we walk in and see this GIANT CHAIR. I mean really, I've never seen such! Of course, Cooper was being Cooper, and the first thing he did was sit in the chair. It's actually for sale. How Funny! I'm tempted to buy two for my husbands bday coming up! Those chairs would be awsome for this summer in the driveway and great conversation starters. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment