Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day Six of Spring Break!

I am running out of ideas of things to do, that do not cost MONEY! We all slept in a little late today which was very nice! Everyone wanted to go to the park and eat lunch. Then we headed to the pet store and grabbed some dog food and the kids looked at the cats, fish and birds. Afterwards, we headed home and played outside. Kristian mentioned she had been wanting to paint a zebra painting for a while, so I pulled out some canvas's for the "girls" to paint while Cooper and Justin played X-Box. I needed an Easter painting for my kitchen and found a picture that was my inspiration from pottery barn catalog. I had recently took an art class and wanted to paint again with a palette knife. But, I don't think that was the best painting to use the knife with. Oh, well, it's cute enough. Tristan picked out her colors, PINK MAMMA! I will let the pictures below speak for themselves...

















Tristan woke up from her nap and first thing she noticed was that my finger nails were painted. She went and got the polish and said paint me mamma, paint me.






2 comments:

  1. Love the Easter painting!! I am working on a painting for Landon's room right now. Hope to finish it next week then I have to start one for Kendall. Great idea to check catalogs etc for inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the artwork, AND Tristan being covered in paint! We need to have a kids painting party this summer! Hope you are doing well Leslie- Miss you!

    ReplyDelete