Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Two of Spring Break!

I took Cooper to Aldredrige Gardens for fishing. It cost $5 to for the day. Marks Outdoors provided the fishing pole. I paid $3.50 for a can of WORMS! GROSS!
Tristan was so not loving this fishing idea. The worms absolutely FREAKED her out! I was hooking the first worm and it started squirming...I screamed and threw the line across from me. Not very safe of Mommy to do, but it just grossed me out. Then came the screams from Tristan! She was hysterical. Clearly we looked like we needed help.  I should have thought this through a little better and brought Daddy with us. Everyone else was very prepared, they had buckets to put the fish in and cutting tools for the hooks, etc.
And here is Cooper's first fish he caught! This is him reeling it in!

1 comment: