Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day Four of Spring Break!

 
 Today my Mother wanted us to come to see her at work and eat lunch. Of course, we get there and we have to make our rounds around the hospital... she has to show off her grandchildren (minus Cooper he wanted to stay home with Daddy). Which by the way, Lima was not happy about.
Tristan and I got home from lunch and the kiddos played outside!

 Cooper's team had baseball practice this afternoon, so we got to see and play with our friend's Cole and Elle!

Cooper did an awsome job hitting today. He is a switch hitter. He can hit playing right or left handed and does well at both!


The Girl's made and sold mud pie's during baseball practice!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Thank the Lord for the nicer weather so these kids can let loose of some of their energy!

    ReplyDelete