Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Devastation From the Storms

I have been totally out of sorts and trying to get back on track after dealing with the tornado's that came through Alabama last week. Our house has MINOR DAMAGES compared to what other people have lost: Their homes and their loved ones. Our house got hit with the first storm last wed. at around 5:30am. The storm was not to come through until around lunch time that day...so, no one was expecting anything. Our family got woken up by the storm, it felt like our house was shaken to the core and things were hitting the windows, the winds were tremendous. Cooper woke up right before the storm hit, Blake and I never heard the sirens, but I believe Cooper must have and that's what woke him up. 20 or so min. later the storm did hit, and Tristan came down stairs violently shaking like a scared dog. We had a lot of roof damage, fence on one side of our house blew off, and our trampoline destroyed (It was tossed into our trees). Crazy, I've never seen such in my life. AGAIN...NOTHING in comparison to what everyone else has lost.
 I pray for all those who have lost their homes and have
nothing but the clothes on their backs.
 I pray for the people who have lost loved ones due to the storm
or families who are still searching for loved ones. I pray that they are able to find peace and see God's Grace in this tragedy. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment