Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 16, 2012

Chalkboard

I found this idea on pinterest. Imagine that! The idea came from projectdenneier.com. I painted the wood with chalkboard spray paint and the hubby hung it for me. My friend Lauren and her husband built their little girls a playhouse for Christmas. Inside there is a cute little chalkboard that is framed. We totally need a frame around ours. It would really make it pop. I am doing it, just need to make a decision about what color to make the frame??? For now...my kids are enjoying their new chalkboard.
Lauren's Playhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment