Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kids Easter Egg Hunt

After Cooper's ball game today (Go Cardinals!) we went to a sip n see for my friend Lana. We actually arrived when it was over and the kids enjoyed playing with each other while a visited with Lana and Baby Charlotte. Then Celeste decided to have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. They had fun. It was last minute and thrown together. Cooper asked why there wasn't any candy in any of the eggs? Ha! Lordy, can we say, we are spoiled?!

No comments:

Post a Comment