Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 23, 2012

Go Cardinals!

 Cooper played a game this weekend. On the way to the ballpark, Cooper told me, "he didn't like to hit from the T". I said well, "Why?" Cooper replied, "because I can't hit the ball out of the park! I wish my Coach would just pitch it to me!"
Which, of course I thought it was hysterical! Then I started doubting my choice of letting him play T-ball another year because we switched school systems. He's been playing ball at Oak Mountain Ball Park since he was three going on four. So, Cooper had actually been playing Coach pitch and has started t-ball again this year.  Because we decided to let Cooper do kindergarten at the Church this year I wanted him to play ball with his future classmates. I also wanted the coaches of the league he will be in,  to know Cooper.  Anyhoo, I know it will all work out. Eventually, some of the classmates that are playing above him will repeat a league and they will all be together again.
On a positive note...I do LOVE LOVE Cooper's coach. He is really working with these boys and I can honestly say it was NOT a year wasted!!!! I can not begin to tell you the things he has learned in one season. And because he's one of the oldest, he is playing first base pretty much every game. He told the coach he wanted to be the pitcher one game and Coach Lee said ok:). So, being one of the oldest players on his team has allowed him to gain a lot more confidence in his game.






No comments:

Post a Comment