Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kindergarten

Someone from the Elementary School put a beach ball on our mailbox yesterday for Cooper. It had a sweet note attached that was welcoming him to big school! I registered him a few weeks back. My friend, Jami, is a kindergarten teacher at the school and she was so kind to show me the kindergarten hall. I did not have Cooper with me and was just registering him for goodness sakes. But, I got this overwhelming feeling come over me and I just started crying. It was like this is it...here we are starting kindergarten! You would think it would be a bit easier since he is getting an extra year at home. Nope! Guess not! I had to get myself together and Jami, you probably didn't know what to think or say to me;) Anyhoo, it will be here before you know it!

1 comment: