Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Special Treat

My sweet sweet friend,Patty Brown, treated me and Tristan to a manicure and pedicure. I bring her son Nicholas home with us one day a week to help her out. We would have Nic over anyway, so it's really not a big deal and it actually helps me! Patty went over and beyond the call of duty! I was so excited about this, Tristan and I went the very next day! So sad! I do remember a time in my life that I got mani pedis every two weeks...kiss those days goodbye! Tristan was equally stoked because she got to sit in the butterfly chair. She picked out her color. Which, was called, Hot Hot Hot in the City. Ha! How appropriate? She was amazing. She sat in that chair the entire time and didn't move. She's a pro at this by now. She has been with me once and my Mom has taken her maybe twice now. She knew exactly what to do and was telling me what to do! In fact, when we were leaving she told me I needed to pay again! Which, I'm assuming she has observed us giving tips. I reminded her that Patty had already taken care of that and we just needed to leave a tip:)

No comments:

Post a Comment