Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Twirl skirt and Appliqué Top

My family has passed around the stomach bug all week! No fun at all! Not fun watching your little ones have to go through that. Needless to say, I have been stuck in my house since Saturday! Not to mention, Cooper just got over having the flu last week. Ii think we have paid our sick dues and we are good for a long time! While I've been going crazy in my home, I've been catching up things that needed to get done since moving and my sewing. Below is my first appliqué shirt. It matches the cute little bird on her skirt. I have to mention that Tristan has jumped into the role of modeling these clothes I make for her:)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are all feeling better Leslie...I am amazed at how quickly you have picked up sewing!! Love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are finally feeling better. I don't wish that on anyone! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete