Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 23, 2012

The kids headed to Trussville...Then Back!


This weekend was a busy weekend. We had two birthday parties (I thought I had 3, turns out that one is this week) and Cooper had a ballgame during Kate's birthday party. I knew Tristan would love some girl time and we try to take advantage every chance we can. I asked my friend Samantha to watch Tristan at the party so I could go to Cooper's game. Samantha and I were pregnant together both pregnancies. I had Cooper and three months later Samantha had Drake. Then with our second pregnancies, Samantha had Keaton and three months later I had Tristan. We don't get to see them enough because they are in Trussville and it's just hard to when you have kids and you get busy with your everyday life. So, when our kids do get together, they just eat it up! They love being together. After Cooper's game I headed to pick up Tristan from the birthday party. Samantha had already asked Tristan if she wanted to come with "Mantha" and spin the night.  Of course, Tristan did, and so did Cooper. I told Samantha, "Tristan may be telling you this. But, come bedtime, she will be crying for her Mommy." She does this at my Mom's house too. It's all gravy until bedtime. Samantha said, she will be fine. I will be in touch she said. Cooper and Tristan played hard from the time they left me. They drove to Trussville to watch Drake's game and then headed over to one of Samantha's friends house with several other kids with siblings, etc, etc. I checked on Tristan a couple of times and Samantha finally sent me this video...
I'm going ok, but just really waiting on the phone call. And as I predicted it did come. Samantha said, "well listen to why she said she wanted Mommy. I gave Tristan and Keaton a bottled water and Keaton didn't want a water she wanted juice. Keaton got real smart with me and I raised my voice and said, enough! You can have water or you will have nothing!" Samantha said that is when Tristan lost it, and said, I want my Momma! I started dying laughing. Of course. She saw a side of Samantha she had never seen before. Tristan realized Samantha wasn't always sweet Samantha! She felt horrible and said, I wasn't even getting on to her. I thought yep, Miss Hannigan has come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment