Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Nell Dress

 My friend, Lauren and I, worked on "the Nell Dress" last week...It is an adorable dress, but these patterns say, "Dress"-I think they mean tunic! Lauren's turned out like I wanted mine to look! Her's is much better. The neck of the dress was the cutest part. But, for some reason my sleeves aren't  big enough. Lauren did add lace to her sleeves, which was an option in the pattern, and I believe it gives the sleeves more of the look I was going for. I have already cut this pattern for a size 4 in a different fabric. Hopefully I can finish the second one this weekend and I'm going to add some lace. We will see what happens and if sewing a size larger will make it more of a dress. 
 My handsome little man had his picture day today. He won't be 5 for much longer:(

No comments:

Post a Comment