Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, April 15, 2012

Heading Back...

Samantha and Vicki Jones invited me to go shopping for their store Serendipity this weekend! We drove to Atlanta Market and found fabulous clothes for this summer! I mean UNREAL the clothes that will be shipped to Serendipity! Everyone head over to Cahaba Heights within the next week and get your fashion on!

No comments:

Post a Comment