Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 9, 2012

Gracie Pattern

Tristan wore her Elephant dress/ tunic to school today. Another Mommy creation! This pattern drove me batty! The collar part was just hard, I could not figure it out! I had to ask my friend Lauren for help! The pattern already had a misprint and I knew the correction...Lauren told me once you start, it will just make sense! Love you dearly Lauren, but that didn't make sense to me who is still such a newbie;).  I took it to Lauren and she made it look so easy and it made perfect sense! Go figure! One day I will be hopefully almost as good as she is. It's finally complete and I am obsessed with the elephant print fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment