Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, December 27, 2010

Cedar Chest Redo

My Mother wants to kill me right now for painting on this Cedar Chest. This was Mama Jean's and Paw Paw's when they were first married. The Chest later became mine when I was a child and was used as a toy chest. I primed it and then painted it Banner Red Gloss, and stained it with a black glaze. I love it. I think it looks awesome! And just so my Mother knows, I didn't paint the inside of the Cedar.




(The picture above, was after I primed it. I was told to prime before hand, that it would make a huge difference...forgot to take a picture of what it looked like beforehand).








No comments:

Post a Comment