Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, December 24, 2010

Recipe for Christmas all Year Long

Add ImageTake a heap of child-like wonder
That opens up our eyes
To the unexpected gifts in life
Each day a sweet suprise.
Mix in fond appreciation
for the people whom we know;
Like festive Christmas candles,
Each one of us has a special Glow!
Add some giggle and some laughter,
A dash of Christmas food
(Amazing how a peice of pie
Improves our attitude!)
Stir it all with human kindness;
Wrap it up with love and peace,
Decorate with optimism; and
our joy will never cease!
If we use this health recipe
We know we will remember
To be in the Christmas spirit,
Even when it's not December!
by Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment