Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, December 27, 2010

Someone Has A Birthday....


IT'S JESUS...YEA! ok, so I've been hearing this song for over a month now, it's not gotten out of my head! But, It's Christmas! Yea. Tristan came downstairs to find her Pink Vintage Kitchen and didn't know how to show her emotions. She was trying VERY hard not to smile. She had to go and hide behind her kitchen so we couldn't see her. It was very cute.
























Poor Cooper, I guess he just thought Santa didn't bring him a Motorcycle or a REAL Four-wheeler. Blake and I let him open his presents and then handed him a letter "FROM SANTA" telling him that he has been a very good boy and that his parents are very proud of him. And that he (SANTA) left a present for him, but it was too big to bring in the house.
So, after we read the letter to him, Cooper looked at Blake and I and said, "I bet Santa brought me a motorcycle" OUCH!!!!
We thought we got that notion out of his mind and he was set on a four-wheeler. But, he was still sooooo excited to get his "REAL Four-wheeler" Unfortuately, he couldn't ride it right then, because it was actually snowing. He did however get to start it, and it scared the wits out of sissy.




Sissy got a vintage airplane and quickly jumped out, because of the loud Four-Wheeler.














































No comments:

Post a Comment