Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with The Harwell's


Cooper was so excited when he opened his TRIO BATCAVE!












We all enjoyed Brian playing his keyboard while we all "TRIED" to sing along. Ha Ha.









Brian is Amory's Boyfriend who is the Manager for Taylor Hicks Band and also plays the keyboard. Brian brought his keyboard along this Christmas and played some fun Christmas songs for everyone, and of course the kiddos played as well.




























































This was the kids all dancing together, it was really sweet... I just didn't get the best picture of them dancing.





No comments:

Post a Comment