Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our Elf Disco Dance Video

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

My cousin told me about this Jib Jab video last year and it is really funny! We made a video last year and this is The Harwell's Disco video for 2010! I wanted to enter our two dogs, Maverick and Savannah. But, It only allowed me to make 5 faces. SO, That is why Maverick is not in the video. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment