Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, December 17, 2010

Celebrating Christmas with Kristian and Justin

I picked up Kristian and Justin today and have them staying with us until Monday, So we can have our own Christmas time together. We opened presents from each other as soon as dinner was done. Of course, dinner was very short because Cooper couldn't wait to open his presents. He rushed everyone!



















Of Course, I had to buy him an ALABAMA Shirt! Planting seeds early!
















Justin was very happy to get an Xbox for Christmas, He didn't think he was going to get one. Merry Christmas!




















Cooper got a Joker House, that goes with his Batman Cave. He's been asking for this for a year now! Thank you Justin and Kristian! He's totally stoked! And of course, Sissy is very proud of her Dora doll.




































As soon as Justin and Kristian arrived, Tristan has had nothing to do with me. She will not even let me pour her milk into her sippy cup...she wants Justin to do it for her. She is playing with her new toy and HAVING to sit in Justin's lap.





























































Thanks for smiling with your Mommy Coop Man








































Tristan got her very own First Dora Doll! She was so pleased!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment