Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, December 6, 2010

The Polar Express


Yes, it is that time of year again! This will be our third year riding on the Polar Express to the North Pole. The kids get dressed in their Pajamas and head to Calera to get on the train. They have elves come and sprinkle you with Pixie dust (although this year, we didn't have that treatment). Then we get a silver bell just like from the book/movie and we finally get to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus! On the way home we enjoy some Chocolate Milk and Cookies while they pass out an ornament! Great experience for those who've never been before! Cooper actually believes we are going to the NORTH POLE! Cooper takes it very seriously! It's Priceless!











The best family pic...hopefully my Mom was able to get one!











Oh... They are just dying to see Santa!




Cooper and Ansley looked thrilled to be heading to the North Pole in this picture!





























Funny lookin' Elves!




































































Cooper getting his silver bell...
























I just happened to snap this picture of Tristan, when she saw Mr. and Mrs. Claus come into our car!



































This is the same conductor we've had every year! He's very nice and great with the kids!





















"The Cousin's"


















No comments:

Post a Comment