Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, December 24, 2010

Mama Jean out of ICU



My Mom and I went to spend the day with Mama Jean and were able to stay a while with her, because she is now in a regular room and not in the ICU. We stopped at a local store and bought this beautiful Poinsetta for her Room to make it MERRY and BRIGHT. We also found a cute little Santa to bring in some Christmas Joy to her hospital room, since she will be there on Christmas.
Mama Jean looks REALLY GOOD. She was really tired from all the medicine they have her on, but besides that, she seemed really good.
Her skin coloring looked great and Mama Jean said, " I know, Its the IV! When Sue, was last in the hospital, she swore she lost wrinkles..."
We started cracking up, but it is true, Mama Jean's face had a few less wrinkles.
Of course she has hardly any on her chest. She has taken such great care of herself! She's 92 years old! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment