Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, December 17, 2010

Da Di Dos- Poppy's Birthday Dinner



Cheers Bro! Glad your home for the Holidays! Love Ya, Sis


LOVELY LES~

Come on Mike, act like you are having the time of you life...










Much Better!


























Guncle is blowing in Tristan's face, and she gets the biggest kick out of it!















Yes, That is my daughter with the Wine cork in her mouth!





























No comments:

Post a Comment