Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, December 17, 2010

Lulu's 100th Post!


This will be my 100th Blog Post!
Our Owl Room made "STAR" cookies on Monday, PJ Day! They even got to shake some sprinkles on! They had a blast...even more so when they got to eat them!

Cooper's Class made this Precious Wreath Ornament for me! My Sweet Angel!


In the Owl Room, we made Reindeers with their feet and hand prints. This one of course is Tristan's. They turned out sooo cute! Great door hanger.



No comments:

Post a Comment