Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Three Amigos Continued...

While Tristan and I were enjoying getting our nails done, Cooper went to Sander's birthday pool party. Mary sent me this picture of Nicholas, Jacob and Cooper. We get a shot at most birthday parties, this is one more to add to our collection. The Three Amigos! Or as Anne Strozier calls them, "future tri-delts" this is what we have to look forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment