Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

So, I ordered these cute cutters, from The Pampered Chef. When I ordered them I thought that I was ordering "Cookie Cutters" for the Kids. Well, when I got them they are NOT Cookie Cutters. But, I still think they are adorable, I can cut cheese with them and have fun shapes to put in the kids lunches at school.
We sure could have used some Cookie Cutters Today!





1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog Leslie! I have been blogging for a few years now, and I have found it to be a great way to capture our family's growth and experiences. It's also become a sort of journal for me through my crazy ups and downs over the years! I'll check back here often!

    ReplyDelete