Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet'n Sassy

Kristian was very worried about getting the hair style that she wanted! She brought in a picture to show the lady cutting her hair.
This Sweet'n Sassy Boutique is so cute. You can have birthday parties here and get an updo and your make up and Nails done as well.





We took Kristian to get a Haircut before she starts school on Monday. So, I thought she would enjoy going to Sweet'n Sassy, because it's very girly. Just the girls went, the boys stayed at home with Daddy. Once your finished they will put glitter in your hair, they have body glitter stamps, and fragrences for your hair. Kristisan didn't want a part of it, but Tristan was already partaking and had been stamping herself with glitter. So, the hairdresser continued to spary stuff in her hair because she enjoyed it so much. You can't tell in the pic, but she was covered in Glitter!
I guess I'm glad someone enjoyed it...


No comments:

Post a Comment