Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On Smith Lake

BRANDON AND MADDIE




KIDDOS EATING AND MAKING CRUMBS ALL OVER THE BOTTOM OF BOAT







We took about a 45min boat ride to a beach, basically an island. It was so nice, there was sand around the island, so no icky stuff in your feet, it was very clean. The water was shallow enough to stand if you wanted. We stayed there all day and the adults and the kids had a blast!
We headed back to the house around 5pm to meet Staci's Parents for Staci's bday dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment