Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, August 21, 2010

VIDEO MUST SEE

This is more video, that my cousin Jake, was filming on one of their visits to Hartselle. Since I can remember Mama Jean has always been camera shy... she never likes getting her picture taken. This video proves she's ALWAYS been that way. And I don't understand why my Mom let my bangs look like that? Such thick hair! And thick Bangs! Wow! Uncle Johnny is so young in this video! I told my Mom, we needed to watch these videos and have a sip and sob party. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment