Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, August 20, 2010

Alabama Football Schedule 2010


Are you ready for some Alabama Football?
ALABAMA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE 2010
Sept. 4th Alabama vs. San Jose St. 6pm
Sept. 11th Alabama vs. Penn State 6pm
Sept. 18th Alabama vs. Duke @ Duke 2:30
Sept. 25th Alabama vs. Arkansas @ Arkansas TBA
Oct. 2nd Alabama vs. Florida TBA
Oct. 9th Alabama vs. South Carolina @ South Carolina TBA
Oct. 16th Alabama vs. Ole Miss TBA
Oct. 23rd Alabama vs. Tennessee @Tennessee TBA
Nov. 6th Alabama vs. LSU @ LSU 7pm
Nov. 13th Alabama vs. Miss. State TBA
Nov. 20th Alabama vs. Georgia State TBA
Nov. 26th ALABAMA vs. AUBURN TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment