Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, August 20, 2010

College Move In Day

Alex has officially moved away from home and in his first apartment with his buddy Joe. I know he was so excited, but my Mother is having a hard time with her last child moving away. Cooper couldn't understand why Guncle isn't going to be living with Lima and Poppy anymore. I had to explain to him, that Guncle was going to College, a BIG SCHOOL, and it's out of town. So, Guncle needed a place of his own. Cooper looked down and looked a little sad, he said, " Lima is going to be very SAD!" I said, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!









You can't really tell in this picture, but Mom got Alex these houndstooth placemats that are adorable! Goes right with the theme! She stained an old table of Mike's Grandmother's black and it turned out awsome. I have to note that moving Alex in was so easy compared to when I was moving into Tutwiler. Well, My mom had to move me in, because I was going through Rush. Thanks MOM! Anyhoo, Boys just are very simple. They don't need much at all. Girls on the other hand, just have so much STUFF!



























Tristan already made herself at home. She put her shoes in Guncle's closet and pulled out a pair of Guncle's shoes to put on herself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment