Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, August 15, 2010

One Of Our Last Days Left...

OF THE POOL! So so sad, our pool days for the summer are coming to an end! We have worn out the pool and now the pool hours are only on the weekends. Hopefully the kids can enjoy swimming like fishies One more weekend, weather permitting. We are very blessed to have the pool available to us. Blake enjoys the golfing and we enjoy "pooling it". I know one day they will look back and have sweet memories of growing up at the pool during summer time!




































Cooper has become such a swimmer this past summer. He is now able to swim all the way to the ladder after he jumps off the divingboard, UNDER WATER, holding his breath.
He impresses me everyday.








Adios!








No comments:

Post a Comment