Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Carlos Mencia

Last night, Blake and I enjoyed a night out with friends and family at the Comedy Club stardome. Carlos Mencia was performing and he did a great job at making us all laugh. I don't know how he remembers all those jokes. It was very entertaining! Bruce, the owner, was kind enough to let us hang around after the show so we could meet him ourselves. Carlos approached me and a friend and said," I heard you wanted to take a picture with me". I was like, UM YEA! Very funny guy, I would definitely go back and see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment