Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Farewell Dinner

OMG! Alex is starting COLLEGE, I can not believe it! And, he's going to my old stomping grounds! I'm estatic! Mom wanted to have Family over for a Farwell Dinner. Although, Me and the kids will be "helping" move him into his new Pad on Tuesday, we celebrated with a nice dinner at Lima's. We brought over a care package for Guncle to take to college with him, that was loaded with Papertowels, Dish washing soap, trashbags, etc. I also painted this canvas for him to go in his new PAD. The picture above is what I painted and then the picture below is the finished product! Blake was so kind enough to help me on the project, (THANKS HUBBY!)that I was determined to get right. It is a marble finish over the painting. We needed a box that fit perfectly around the canvas, which we didn't have, so we had to rig it to make this work. We had fun doing it, even though we were up til the weeee hours of the morning trying to make it Perfect! We Love you Alex! GOOD LUCK in COLLEGE! I can't believe you are starting College, blows my mind. I'm sad one chapter of your life is complete, but, I can not wait for your next Chapter! We will be routing you on In Baseball! I PRAY we will be watching you play PRO! LOVE, Your BIG SIS


Lima made Yummy Yummy Peach Cobbler



Guncle's Care Package from the Harwell Family













Yes, Lima gave Cooper and Tristan popcicles before dinner, because that's what Grandmother's Do!























Oh My, our kids LOVE THEIR GUNCLE


































TRISTAN's Meltdown, because Lima wouldn't comewith her when Tristan grabbed her hand. Hmm...I wonder where this comes from?
























Cooper could honestly not stand being left out of the picture, himz got his feelings hurt!






























The Milazzo Men enjoying a Golf Game on TV, while the wild indians run wild!

















Poor Guncle























































Tristan was trying to tell "Guncle" that he needed to come with her. She tell's you by Pulling your hand until you finally get up. Guncle learned after her first meltdown with Lima, he was going to get up and go where she took him.













































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment