Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Owl Painting

Preschool is beginning the first week of September, so Patty and I have been working on getting our new room ready. We have been moved from the best room in the world, the baby room, to the "OWL ROOM". But, we are making the best of it and have decided that we are going to ROCK the Owl Room!! We met this week to work on our bulletin board and still have more to do. Blake and I have ceiling tiles from remodeling our basement that I painted for our classroom! I thought it would help the room not look so generic. I've just got to get a brown and white polka dot ribbon to glue on the top so we will be able to hang it.

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!! You are going to make that room unbelievably wonderful- I know it!

    ReplyDelete