Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, August 21, 2010

Preston's 1st Birthday



Preston had his FIRST Birthday party at the zoo today! After we had looked at all the animals, it was soooooo hot, the kids were dying for something to drink. Katie passed out caprisuns to everyone and we got in trouble. No outside food or drinks. So, we had to haul everyone from the water area, to the picnic tables in front of the zoo. We were drenched in sweat. But, after cupcakes everyone (even the birthday boy)left except for his big sis Ansley, Cooper and Tristan. They were still wanting to head to the water pad. They had a blast, while Katie and I were sweating off a couple of lbs.














No comments:

Post a Comment