Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, August 23, 2010

Splatter Painting

I've been wanting to paint this picture for a while now, and finally was able to do it. Cooper helped me paint the background while Sissy was napping. He loves helping me paint, and he did a very good job. Then I let the background dry and I splatter painted the canvas with all kinds of colors, mainly red and turquoise. Sissy helped smear some colors all around and she finger painted as well. Once the splatter paint was dry and the kids were in bed, I was able to paint on the angel. It goes great in my house, with my new curtains!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you made the time to do this, and that you involved the kids too! I haven't painted anything in a long time, and I hate it! Of course the kids do lots of painting, but you have inspired me to get out my supplies, and get to work on doing some of my own! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete