Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, May 20, 2011

The Angel's Team Party

Baseball season has come to an end! We finished it off with splitting our team up and played each other. Then headed to Cici's Pizza for our Team Party! Loads of fun! Don't know why I didn't snap anymore pictures of the baseball team? Probably because they were all in the back playing arcade games and trying to win a ball or candy! Ha!



Cooper receiving his trophy!

Cooper, Elle, and Tristan



No comments:

Post a Comment