Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! To All Mother's!

I hope all of the women in my life are having a fabulous Mother's Day! I am so blessed to be a Mother and blessed for all of my friends and family in my life, who are all the BEST MOTHER's! Love to you all!

When I was growing up and learning many life lessons, and thinking...How can my Mother be so wrong? She is so unfair, etc., etc. Well, my Mom use to tell me, "One day Leslie, when you have children of your own, you will understand". Which, at the time I didn't care to understand. No one, can really prepare you for motherhood. You hear all the stories all the time, but really do not "GET IT" until you become a Mother yourself.

Here is a poem for you Mom! I love you more than you will ever know! You made me who I am today and I'm so thankful to have such a sweet, caring, beautiful, nurturing Mother (and Grandmother to my kids) in my life!

Mom, I often contemplate my childhood. I am a mother now and so I know...
Hardwork is mixed with the fun, you learned that to when you raised me long ago.

I think of all the things you gave to me: Sacrifice, Devotion, Love, Tears, Your Heart, Your Mind, Your Spirit,  Your Energy, and Your Soul. All these you spent on me throughout the years. As you still do today.

You loved me with a never failing love, You gave Strength and Security
And then you did the hardest thing of all: you let me separate and set me free.

Everyday, I try my best to be a Mother like the Mom you were and are to ME!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Leslie...I know your mom is so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete