Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super Hero Heaven





Today we went to a Comic Book Store that was giving away free comics of your favorite superhero and you could have your picture taken with your favorite superhero as well. Cooper was in Super Hero Heaven. He "had to" wear his Batman shirt (because that is is favorite superhero) even though, as soon as we left, we had a baseball game to catch. Which basically just means more work for Mommy. But, it was totally worth it! Cooper had so much fun. They had artists there who do the artwork for Comic Books and Cooper wanted a sketch of Batman. So, we had this lovely man and his wife helping us and he didn't even need to look at a Batman picture. He did an amazing job! His detail work was phenomenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment