Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cooper's 5th Birthday Party

Cooper had his "BIRTHDAY PARTY" today at PUMP IT UP! Wow at all the excitement. The party lasted about 30 min. tooo long. But, the kids wore themelves out and had a ball! Cooper had his friend's and friend's from school come to his birthday party. He was wanting a Batman cake, so that is the theme we went with. Na-na, Na-na, Na-na BATMAN!









This is Addie Kate. Cooper's Girlfriend. They were adorable together at the party.

Addie Kate and Cooper held hands together going down the slide everytime they slid down.



Grace and Tristan...Grace was so sweet to play with Tristan. Obviously Tristan adores her.

So cute...Drake lost his two front teeth. He told me, "I didn't even cry at all,  I just said 'awe'"


Kate and her Mother -my sweet sweet dear friend Kelly!
The group picture. Can't believe we got all the kids to sit down long enough to take a picture. I never saw this but, Blake said that Cooper wouldn't sit down until he found Addie Kate. Once he did he was able to save her a spot. Ha!







No comments:

Post a Comment