Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


It was my 31st (Wow) Birthday this past weekend.  Blake took me to see the Zac Brown Band at the Verizon Stage. We met up with my best friend, Samantha and some of her friends at the concert.


Blake was able to get 6th row seats. So, our view was amazing! I tried to bring my camera into the concert, and we had to take it back to the car...It would have been fine, if it was a regualar digital camera. But, since my lens was removable they didn't allow us to bring the camera:( It would have made for some great pics.

We acted like we were in high school again and tailgated before the concert.


P.S. The birthday's are not too exciting after 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment