Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mine and Guncle's Birthday Dinner

We have lots of May birthday's in my family! My brother's is the 15th and Mine is the 28th. So, we always do a birthday dinner together as a family and we chose Chuy's. Yummy, Mexican!


Tristan's "Look" when she tries really hard not to smile:)

My Husband has now gotten a hold of the camera...this is the result of Blake having my camera:Random Pics




Cooper showing his muscles






Tristan showing her muscles



 MOM, These are the pictures of our "Beautiful Background" family shots. Mom had to get someone to take this picture for us! The Boys were not happy about this.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun evening!! Hope you have a great birthday Leslie!

    ReplyDelete