Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cooper's Graduation


Today was Cooper's Graduation from Pre-school to Kindergarten. It was an awesome ceremony. They sang several songs. I did OK until about the third song and the water works started! Then they did a DVD presentation that was so sweet. But, the song they chose was Taylor Swift's new song, just her and the guitar, called Never Grow Up. And Oh my! I couldn't control the tears after that. I am a sappy girl, everything gets to me. After the program was over, you were invited back to the classroom for another surprise and pictures with everyone. Well, they had another DVD, of just the Giraffe Room Class. They were Killin' me! Anyhoo, all the parents are getting both DVDs. They had a book put together of cute hand and footprints they have done all throughout the year, one for every month. The hand or foot print was turned into a tree, a candy corn, a turkey, etc. Really adorable. The kids got a beach bucket and filled inside was a book about going to Kindergarten, and some chalk, and bubbles. After the parents left the class got treated to McDonald's Happy Meals. They had a great day!

Nicholas and Cooper
 


Singing their Cowboy Song

Cooper getting his diploma, although, somehow I missed the actual shot.

Addie Kate (Cooper's Girlfriend!) and Cooper


Me, Mimi, Cooper, and D-John

Cooper and Alex

Cooper and Jacob


The BEST teacher's EVER! I hope they are still around for Tristan!


Cooper's Graduating Class of The Giraffe Room!

This is Cooper's Self Portrait of himself as a Graduate. The teacher's thought is was hysterical that Cooper asked for his face to be brown! He wanted a tan:)

3 comments:

  1. oh, that Taylor Swift song gets me every time! it was one of my favorites from the day i bought that cd! Kendall's graduation they played the song Let Them Be Little and it was sooo sweet. Its hard to believe they are done with preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Cooper and Kendall will enjoy Kindergarten...there will be many more milestones for you to enjoy (and cry over!!). The days go by slowy but the years go by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I said to myself, Leslie it's just preschool for goodness sakes! I have loved all the milestones so far, it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete