Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love You Forever

This picture above was totally Cooper at that age!!! I have pictures somewhere I need to find and show everyone. No lie, He was throwing everything into the toilet. Don't know why, that was his thing. And my bathroom looked like that on a daily basis. lol:)
My baby boy is turning 5 tomorrow! I can not believe it! He has grown up way too fast! God has blessed me with such a handsome precious little man. He has such an energy for life,wonderment, boundless curiosity, and a sweet sweet soul! I got this book, 'I Love You Forever' when I was pregnant with Cooper. And to this day, everytime I read it my eyes well up with tears. It's really a powerful book about a special bond between Mother and Son. Although, towards the end the Mom climbs into his bedroom window when he is not living at home anymore, and that part is a little far fetched and I wouldn't ever do that. It is still such a great book! Love It! I will be reading that one tonight when I get my sweet angel to sleep!
I mean really, 5 years old? I still can't believe it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Cooper!! It is hard to believe our "babies" will be going to kindergarten! It is hard for me to believe that my Babies are Grown!

    ReplyDelete