Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Painting

I change out my picture in my kitchen, either every holiday, or month, etc. It was way past time to take down my Easter Bunny Painting. I painted a nice picture of some flowers, which I thought was appropriate for Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love your paintings Leslie...I am working on one for my kitchen but have not had time to finish it up and now I have started a cross stitch project!! So many crafts, so little time.

    ReplyDelete