Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Mac's Baby Shower

Today, my friends and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Kelly. And Yesterday we had a baby shower for my friend Katie. Katie and Kelly are both having little boys. This will be Katie's first baby and Kelly's second baby. I was in charge of making diaper cakes for both showers and my friend Kim was nice enough to open up her home for both showers. I forgot my camera to Katie's shower yesterday, but remembered today and was able to snap a few pictures. However, when I was going through my pictures on my camera and deleting the old ones...I accidentally erased a picture of my Sweet Sweet Friend Erinn, who I never get to see because she lives in Atlanta:( I'm so mad about that! Erinn is also pregnant and is having a boy as well. This will be her third child!!!

Diaper cake I made with Charlie MacLain Martin's initials.

We had a "Candy Table" for Kelly. She is known for eating sweets.  We had some of her favorite treats for her. This was very appropriate.

This is Kelly, the mom to be!

I thought this was so cute...Silver baby cups hanging from her chandelier.

Kim and I. Kim is who let us use her beautiful home for the shower and one of my best friends!

Kelly's cousin made this cute diaper wreath for the baby's door at he hospital! I'm gonna learn how to do this!

Me, Kim, Sam, and Kelly! We are all best friends and all were roomies together in college. Back in the good ol days!

1 comment:

  1. Cute decorations!! I may be stealing some of these ideas the next time I host a shower!

    ReplyDelete