Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cotton Table Redo

I found this "Cotton Table" at the thrift store a few weeks ago. It was marked for 14 dollars. I didn't really think I wanted it and talked myself out of buying this at the time. A week later, I went back hoping that same table would still be there. I got lucky! It was! And, even better...if a furniture item is in the store for a certain amount of time, they mark it down a percentage. Well, it had been there for a while and was marked down 60 percent, so I paid less than 7 dollars for this table. I know what wonders Chalk Paint can do to a piece of furniture and I was right! I love it! I put Country Gray on the top and Old White on the bottom. 






4 comments:

  1. You should start selling some of your makeovers Leslie! You do a great job finding unique pieces and making them better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, thanks. I'm so glad someone else likes my things:). Hopefully, one day I can have my own shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be your partner!!! I am gonna go buy that paint this weekend and get started on my make overs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you can! I will hold you to that one day! Be careful what you ask for...

    ReplyDelete