Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, October 28, 2011

 I ordered these pretty pink shoes about a month ago. All the proceeds went to help Breast Cancer Awareness. I thought I would never wear these, but they looked like fun to have. Well, on Halloween I am going to have the perfect opportunity to wear these pretty things! The Cat Room and the Dog Room teachers are teaming up and getting in the Halloween Spirit. I will not spoil it yet, I will have to post pictures on Monday. It will be quiet the sight to see.
 Miss T of course loved these shoes...along with every other pair in my closet. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh les, you'll find many an occasion to sport these! Thanks for supporting a great cause! I lOve keeping up with you. Love ya, Amy

    ReplyDelete